Enjoy – yes, Enjoy! – Santa Monica Full Mouth Reconstruction
Who says you can’t enjoy going to the dentist? Millennium Dental, located near Santa Monica, offers full mouth reconstruction that will not only be a pleasing experience, but will take up to 10 years off your face in just two visits! Dr. Siman, a Sherman Oaks full mouth reconstruction specialist, has seen the same scenario over and over: patients put off getting the care they need because they are apprehensive about going to the dentist. Dr. Siman has helped countless patients overcome their fears so they can get the attention they need for a healthy smile.
Crowded teeth, poor dental care and the age of your teeth all constitute a need for full mouth reconstruction. When your teeth are out of ideal alignment, enormously destructive forces begin to attack teeth. Every time your jaw closes, the damage continues. Tooth breakage and pain of the jaw, neck and head often occur. In addressing and correcting these problems, not only do patients find relief, improved function and better oral health, but they also are delighted to achieve beautiful smiles and a more youthful appearance. With Sherman Oaks full mouth reconstruction the entire mouth is beautified with a more comfortable bite and less tension in the jaw and neck. Many of Dr. Siman’s clients have reported that they had no neck tension and no migraines the very next day after treatment.
Click here to view testimonials.
Fearful patients of the dental office can now enjoy their visit and rest comfortably during their treatments with sedation dentistry administered at different levels including IV sedation, oral sedation, or nitrous oxide (laughing gas). The entire procedure is virtually painless and clients have little or no recollection of it afterwards. For anyone in LA county, Dr. Siman’s full mouth reconstruction is the best way to get a lifetime of work done in just a couple of visits.
Millennium Dental is also close to clients in Beverly Hills, Woodland Hills, and Agoura Hills, so the best in full mouth reconstruction is just a few minutes’ drive from all of LA county.
If the appearance of your entire smile is keeping you down, our team can help. With Dr. Siman’s advanced studies in full-mouth reconstruction, he has become one of the most sought after leading dentists in Los Angeles for these highly customized cases. To add further comfort in the procedure, advances in technology now allow patients to complete their reconstruction in as little as two appointments. Dr. Siman can help you feel comfortable about getting reconstruction done as he is one of the top sedation dentists in Los Angeles. He also understands that a full mouth reconstruction can be quite an undertaking so he offers third party financing options to make the work more affordable to your monthly budget. Don’t make any more excuses. The possibilities of your smile and its effect will surprise you. Call Dr. Eddie Siman and his team at Millennium Dental so you too can be amazed at what they can do for you!
Restore Overall Health with Hollywood Full Mouth Reconstruction
For residents in Hollywood, full mouth reconstruction at Millennium Dental is the way to restore overall physical health. You are a candidate for full mouth reconstruction if you suffer from any of the following:
- Chipped teeth can result from traffic accidents, sports injuries, biting into hard food or simply tripping on the sidewalk. Dr. Siman restores chipped teeth to look even better than new with simple restoration or bonding, porcelain veneers, all porcelain crowns and Lumineers. In some cases chipped teeth can be manicured and have a dramatic result is as little as one hour. We call it our "one hour mini makeover."
- Stained teeth result over time from coffee, tea, tobacco or smoking. Even basic yellowing plagues us all at some point or another. Dr. Siman’s advanced lasers safely whiten your teeth by as much as 10 shades in one hour.
- Migraine headaches can wipe you out! Especially if they occur in the morning upon awaking, they are likely the result of nightly teeth grinding or TMJ dysfunction. Dr. Siman employs a few simple procedures – without surgery – that can eliminate migraines and correct annoying jaw and teeth problems as well.
- An uneven bite,whether overbite or underbite, can make you feel self conscious and can also feel awkward when chewing or biting. Dr. Siman can address your exact needs to correct this problem without the need for braces, and often in just two visits.
- Worn down teeth occur from teeth grinding or clenching, usually during the night. If your teeth are already severely worn, Dr. Siman can recommend a solution to restore, and in the future protect, your teeth from troublesome wear and tear.
- Tooth decay is often fixed with tooth colored restorations commonly known as natural-fillings. If you have fillings that are metal come into Dr. Siman’s office and have them replaced with custom tooth-colored fillings often referred to as inlays or onlays that look and feel more natural. These inlays strengthen the teeth and are lab fabricated to be as natural as real teeth.
- Crooked teeth are usually just a fact of life for most of us after losing our baby teeth. Yet having straight teeth can boost your confidence and change your entire look overnight. You can have a dazzling smile and straight teeth with Lumineers, veneers or Invisalign. Sometimes a simple manicuring of the teeth can completely change your look and may be done in as little as one hour.
- Missing teeth – over 100 million American adults are missing at least one tooth. Bring back your natural smile and your self confidence with functional and aesthetic implant dentistry. Since they attach directly to the jaw, dental implants look and feel like real teeth, and they prevent bone loss and gum recession at the same time. Don’t let missing teeth effect how you chew, smile, or live your life. Ask Dr. Siman if implants are right for you. For more information on dental implants, click here.
- Dr. Eddie Siman has improved the quality of life for many of his patients by giving them lasting comfort and attractive, natural-looking teeth and a beautiful smile through full mouth reconstruction. So end your search for a good dentist and visit Dr. Siman’s Los Angeles (L.A.) based practice to sort out all your problems. You will come away with a beautiful new smile that will make it seem like you just had a non-surgical face-lift. Imagine looking 10 years younger and boosting your confidence without the harmful, unnatural process of plastic surgery. Correcting your teeth is a natural procedure, and therefore leaves you with natural brightness that dramatically improves your appearance in a safe and healthy way. So end your search for a good cosmetic family dentist and visit Dr. Siman’s Los Angeles based dental spa and practice to sort out all of your dental problems.
If you live in Hollywood, Sherman Oaks, LA, Woodland Hills, Agora Hills, Beverly Hills, or Santa Monica, consider full mouth reconstruction as your solution for looking younger, feeling better and regaining confidence in yourself! Make your appointment at Millennium Dental today by calling Dr. Eddie Siman at 1-818-824-6636 or 1-310-496-1790.
<back to top>